Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

cat drank bleach water!!!!!!

Customer Question
my 2 cats drank a...
my 2 cats drank a little bit of bleach water and i didnt know it till i got up this morning. are they going to be ok? what should i do
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Cat
12/15/2008
Cat Vet: Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian. replied 9 years ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
HelloCustomer

I will be very pleased to try and answer your question but to enable me to do so with accuracy I need to know a little bit more information, so first can you tell me :

1. How are your cats this morning ? are they showing any symptoms ?

This is just a information request for which you have not been charged, I am online at present.

Scott Nimmo BVMS
Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert