How to get fast, efficient answers when you're worried about your cat
The Experts at JustAnswer respond to thousands of cat health questions, such as:
- What's wrong with my cat? He's not himself. He's headbutting people and meowing in a guttural way.
- I think my 12-year-old cat has IBD, and she's on prednisone and probiotics to help with cramping. Now she has diarrhea and is urinating everywhere. What should I do?
- Our family cat Oreo is pregnant with at least five kittens according to the X-ray that was taken three weeks ago. The vet told me 10-14 days but it's been 21 days and I'm really worried.
- My cat ate a little bite of a ranunculus plant. What should we do for her?
- I just got a new dog. My cat is so upset and it's been 10 days. She's walking around with her pupils dilated, pacing, panting, and disoriented.
When you reach out to a veterinary Expert, be prepared to answer these questions:
- What's the cat's name and age?
- What's the cat's weight?
- What symptoms is the cat having, and what seems to make them better or worse?
With this information, you'll be ready for a constructive session with the vet.