Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

I have an orphaned baby robin. He seems healthy, what can i…

Customer Question
I have an orphaned...

I have an orphaned baby robin

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the robin?

He seems healthy, what can i feed him?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the robin seem to hurt?

No pain and very active when he is hungry

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the robin's name and age?

Pippen, and Im guessing 3 or 4 days old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pippen?

Uh,no, I'm doing the best i can to keep him alive

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Bird
5/26/2018
Bird Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 26 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?​ Where are you located?