Bird

Get Answers to Bird Care Questions. Ask a Bird Specialist.

Bird

My 3 year Quaker parrot developed something in his left eye…

Customer Question
My 3 year Quaker...

My 3 year Quaker parrot developed something in his left eye which he refuses to open. this was noticed in Friday evening. Before that he developed a mass over his left cheek 1 week ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the bird's name?

His name is ***** ***** he has green feathers.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sprite?

Made an appointment with his vet for tomorrow lunch time.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Bird
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/11/2018
Bird Specialist: August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist replied 1 month ago
August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist

I'm August Abbott Cert.Avian Specialist; ownr N.CA Parrot Rescue. Allow a few minutes to review & respond (please ignore site offers for phone svc)

I'm very sorry for the delay in anyone getting back to you. It appears to have been a hiccup in the system somewhere

Do you still need help?

August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS