Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

We have found a baby bird looks like a dove found yesterday…

Customer Question
We have found a...

We have found a baby bird looks like a dove found yesterday other birds attacked it

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

A baby bird

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the bird?

It has been attacked by other birds

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the bird seem to hurt?

On the side of the head

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the bird's name and age?

It's a wild bird just a small chick

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the bird?

Well it is still alive but we don't know what to do with it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Bird
12/20/2017
Bird Specialist: Joan, Vet. Tech. replied 7 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet. Tech.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years.

I just received the question. How is the Chick doing?

Joan

I was very disapointed with the response I received. We have since taken the bird to the Vet. Iwould like my money returned.ASP.

Just to let you know, I was not on when the question came in and it came to another area. When I came on, I was asked by a Moderator to assist you. My response was nothing more than an Information requestion to determine the condition of the chick so I could advise you. I am sorry you were not responded to sooner, I did respond as soon as I came on and wanted to assist you. To be honest my advice would have been basic first aid and to get the Bird to an avain Rehabilitator. Again please accept my appology and I will send this to customer service.

Joan