Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

She’s wobbling a lot when she walks and she’s barely eating.

Customer Question
She’s wobbling a lot...

She’s wobbling a lot when she walks and she’s barely eating

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No, I’ll check

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the bird's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she’s about 8 months old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Bird
12/17/2017
Bird Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Which type of bird is Kiwi, please? How long has she been symptomatic in that manner?