Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

My tiel has been sneezing a lot today. Its name is Zephyr. I…

Customer Question
My tiel has been...

My tiel has been sneezing a lot today.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bird's name and age?

Its name is***** haven't got it sexed yet. And about a year. I b

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Zephyr?

I have had zephyr for a month.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Zephyr?

Nope, zephyr has been pretty healthy. Went through the normal 'new place' stage where they don't eat for a couple day because they are scared. Now zephyr eats fine, has healthy poops.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Bird
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Bird Specialist: DrRoyC, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
DrRoyC
DrRoyC, Veterinarian
Customerresponding to your questions and concerns regarding Zephyr. Cocktails can have onset of sneezing for numerous reasons: irritation as from dust, scented candles, cleaning products, other, foreign body, especially piece seed hull, eye & upper respiratory infections.Can u upload pictures/video?

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

DrRoyC
DrRoyC
DrRoyC
DrRoyC, Veterinarian