Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

It's lying on the floor doesn't eat or drink, it's 16 years…

Customer Question
It's lying on the...

It's lying on the floor doesn't eat or drink, it's 16 years old and this has never happened before

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bird's name?

Pepe, is it because of age?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Pepe?

Yesterday he was exposed to the air conditioner, like 2 Mts away, normally I put some blankets over the cage so the air doesn't hit it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Bird
It is bloated like fatter than yesterday
9/28/2017
Bird Specialist: August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist replied 10 months ago
August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist

I'm August Abbott, cert. avian specialist; owner of N.CA Parrot Rescue. Give me just a few minutes to review your question & respond. What kind of bird is this?

Aratinga canícula green with orange on the nose
While you kept on asking for more and more money it died, so just give me my money back this site does not work

I'm just an independent contractor here; I don't ask for money or have anything to do with that. I responded the minute I saw your question post.

I am truly, very sorry for your loss. I can promise you that given the quick demise there wouldn't have been anything anyone could do. I know this doesn't make the pain you're feeling right now any less, but you are not to blame for this.

I'll try to direct your question to customer service for a refund, but again, this isn't anything we experts know about. It would be helpful if you did the same - between the two of us, someone should respond to you