Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

She is sneezing, runny "nose" 6 months? She was caught in…

Customer Question
She is sneezing, runny...

She is sneezing, runny "nose"

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bird's name and age?

Hey hey, 6 months?

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the bird's name?

Hey hey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the bird?

She was caught in the Harvey flood water and rain. We keep her as dry as we could but 50" of rain and 4 foot flood waters did not help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Bird
9/24/2017
Bird Specialist: nekovet, Veterinary Surgeon replied 10 months ago
nekovet
nekovet, Veterinary Surgeon

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs?

What color is her nasal discharge? From one or both nares?

Any appetite loss, paling of the inside of her mouth, or coughing?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?