Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

We recently moved him to our daughters house and today his…

Customer Question
We recently moved him...

We recently moved him to our daughters house and today his nostrils appear very red

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bird's name and age?

Murray and he is at least 16

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Murray?

He is eating the same food and has the same items in his cage. The new house has 3 dogs but we have a dog as well

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Bird
9/21/2017
Bird Specialist: August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist replied 11 months ago
August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist

I'm August Abbott, cert. avian specialist; owner of N.CA Parrot Rescue. Give me just a few minutes to review your question & respond. I'm with you

What kind of bird is this and what is the timeline for this move?

Also, moved from where to where (state to state) ?

As many details as you can add will be very helpful