Bird

Ask a bird specialist.

Not eating, stool yellow..previous liver problems has had…

Customer Question
Not eating, stool yellow..previous...

Not eating, stool yellow..previous liver problems has had lead poisioning..in past

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bird's name and age?

Suki and is 12 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Suki?

Plumage is good...regurgitating...but has dropped weight and poop is yellow which is a sign of liver damage...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Bird
Answered in 5 days by:
9/17/2017
Bird Specialist: Anna, Bird Expert, Biologist replied 8 months ago
Anna
Anna, Bird Expert, Biologist

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Do you still need help, or have you been able to see a vet? If you still want help, please let me know how Suki is doing now. Thank you.

Seen a vet
I'm glad you made that decision. I hope Suki will be fine.
August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist