August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author
1604863

My bird is having greenish watery poop. she is lethargic,

Customer Question

my bird is having greenish watery poop. she is lethargic , sleeping a lot and not acting as active as she normally is. it was worse yesterday, she had yellowish watery poop and her vent area had yellow tint.now the color has change but the white part of the poop (urate) is more vivid and watery. what should i do?
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the green poop might be cos she ate lettuce yesterday. she eat leafy green everyday. but the consistency is not right and the white part is too much and watery.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your bird is having green and watery stool, lethargic, and sleeping more than normal. Is that a correct summary? Would you mind providing the name of your bird? Thank you. I will be standing by.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Her name is blue
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think she might have got cold.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There has been change in the weather and sudden temperatures drop.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
By the way I gave you all the information about my bird and instead of give me a solution you asked me the name of the bird is it really that important to know the name before giving any solution
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would rather you tell me what to do with her
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it has been almost a day and i haven't received any treatment from anyone.