Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

SINCE 1998 when I was pregnant with my daughter I went to a…

Customer Question
SINCE 1998 when I...

SINCE 1998 when I was pregnant with my daughter I went to a clinic with interns and drs.but the interns would see me and go back to the Dr. That never assisted her well my baby was to big that instead of them giving me a c section I gave birth the normal way that's when my daughter ripped out of me fracturing my pubis symphis she was to big so I was in pain I kept on going to the Dr and TELLING them something was wrong so they lift up my leg lying down and she let it go and it had no control where it hit my feet and she told me that was normal and I told her I had 3 kids it's not normal I couldn't get off the bed in the middle of the night I was in pain for like 4 months I finally went to the emergency rm. And the xray Dr. Called the clinic up and yelled at them and what was wrong with them .and there is more every time I went for an exam there was a vedio camera facing my private parts and after I gave birth the same clinic told me that I had an abnormal pap smear so they went in me and took out cells put it in a cup and showed me by the way my pelvis was broken I didn't finish closing from giving birth and they were in me for two hours while about 10 Drs or interns came in and was violating my private parts by looking inside and when they were finish they left it bleeding with dry blood for a whole weekend till they sent me to a specialist and ever since they been giving me bacterium every time my piss smelled like ammonia tell today I'm still suffering with the same thing and I went to plenty of Drs and they never told me what was wrong they just keep giving me bacterium right now I can't get off the bed or turn side to side with out being in extreme pain I don't know what they did for that 2 hours they were in me they also wrote to a judge TELLING them that I was under there care from the time I was pregnant I'll the time I gave birth but I was in pain walked like a duck and till today NOBODY will tell me what's wrong and the Drs that did this is still keeping track of me with other drs that's treating me with other things that still isn't healed my arm been broken in four places and it's going on three years now with intense pain and with no medication I think this is cruel and there making me suffer please help

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you using any contraceptives? How long have you dealt with the bleeding?

I went to the 2nd Specialist yesterday and he told me I'm hemuging when I came home I had blood in my shishi I bleed off and on and my stomach gets unloaded and I can't suck it in maybe on off for 1 month but if I take bacterium it stops then it comes back

Lawyer's Assistant: When was your last pap test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?

2 yrs ago but the Dr was unclean and they said nothing was wrong but when I went before that to anther one I stayed there for 5 hrs getting scolding from my Drs nurse and they told me who gave me permission but the secutary started giving all my information to an insurance company then I heard I was like who are you talking too but then the Dr. Called me in after 5 hrs of sitting there

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yah I broke my arm in my bathroom in for places I went to the hospital they didn't do nothing except xrays and on top of all this the insurance the Dr. The speaclist and the pharmacy was black balling me by not giving me the proper medication and privacy

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/7/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about everything you typed above for us? We read what you typed, we just need to know what your question is for us.