Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I was driving to my home with my wife after buying house…

Customer Question
I was driving to my...
I was driving to my home with my wife after buying house things at night and standing on a intersection for crossing in night. Person driving behind me honked, was trying to push me to cross intersection, while I was waiting for other car coming from front to pass for safety as it was night.Person behind honked twice and crossed over, I waited for car in front to pass as my immediate crossing could have caused accident.Once I crossed, I drove moved in road and moved ahead of driver who honked at me to inform him that its unsafe to cross without waiting. He yelled at me. I drove to my house sensing rage by him and to avoid any such situation.He followed and when we both stopped yelling expletives at me. After yelling continued, I said I will call Police. He said let me call and called 911. He said he had kid in back seat. I wondered how could he be so reckless with kid sitting in car.If he called cops to file complain, does it mean, Police will find fault in me? What are the charges he can put against me? Do cops find me wrong doing?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
5/26/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: California Lawyer, Attorney replied 2 months ago
California Lawyer

I will try an help. Your story is a little difficult to read, but since it is your word against his as to what happened, the police - if called - are not likely to do anything but tell you both to behave better next time. I would not worry about it any more.

I hope this helps.

DCG