Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

U.C.I. hospital preformed4 brain surgeries on me & I'm

Customer Question
U.C.I. hospital preformed4 brain...

U.C.I. hospital preformed4 brain surgeries on me & I'm pretty sure they left some wire mesh on my scull. because I now have this big metal mesh piece prtrouding from my scalp. it has caused me a lot of pain & I'm afraid if I move the wrong way my scull will colaps what do I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I'm to terrified to do anything, what do you sugest I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes they paralyzed my entire left side on purpose( there are 2 antidotes that would have reversed the paralyzed effects & they chose not to give me either

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Have you gone to the surgeon to take a look?

If not, have you gone to another surgeon to take a look?

When did the surgery take place?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Nov. 06th, 2003 I've had 4 brain surgeries at U. C. I. AFTER THE LAST ONE I AM NOW BLIND ON THE LEFT SIDE OF BOTH EYES! Hence I get hurt a lot

Thank you for the information. Your question should be directed to the medical category.

So, I will ask the site to move it.

Best wishes,

Personal Injury Lawyer: legalg, Attorney replied 3 months ago
legalg
legalg, Attorney
Were you looking for medical or legal information?