Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have a civil case againt WMTA-Metro. I motion the court…

Customer Question
I have a civil...

I have a civil case againt WMTA-Metro. I motion the court for a jury trial and was denied/

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washinton, DC

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have gotten all of my Med Bills together plus the points to show they are wrong for not have a caution tape or something to say that there is no window pain in the booth I fail throw.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/31/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this?

I requested a jury trial. I motion the court and was denied. What can I do about being denied? The jugde seems to be on the side of WMTA/Metro. This is why I asked for a jury Trail.

Why were you denied, the court had to give a reason.