Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Was totally done wrong by boulder neurosurgical center wrote…

Customer Question
Was totally done wrong...

Was totally done wrong by boulder neurosurgical center wrote 3 page letter explaining my situation,would love to fine an attorney who could advise me what to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa but it happened in boulder colorado at boulder neurosurgical center

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have been laid up for several years unable tyo do anything,they destroied my whole spine ,in and out of hospitals constantly for horrible pain tried suicide 2 times as well,do not know if i can do anything now

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

No not now just got out of hospital because of doctors in boulder colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you? Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that i was done so wrong by doctors at boulder neurosurgical ctr.they destroyed my spine then banned me from hospital ,no follow up app. no help at all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/29/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Attorney
It sounds like you want to file a medical malpractice claim against the medical professionals in Boulder Colorado. In order to do that you need A medical malpractice attorney in the area to have your case reviewed by a medical expert who will state that the medical professionals committed malpractice
I will locate a lawyer referral service in Colorado so that you may contact them to be referred to a medical malpractice attorney
http://www.cobar.org/Find-a-lawyerThis is the link to the lawyer referral service. Do not be discouraged. You will find the right medical malpractice lawyer who will review your case and find a medical expert to support your claims. Good luck to you
If I have provided you with adequate service, please reward me with a positive rating of five stars so that I may get credit for the session