Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have hired a legal nurse consultant and after diagnosing…

Customer Question
I have hired a...

I have hired a legal nurse consultant and after diagnosing my records she has found a breach of duty on the Dr. behalf and several violations dealing with my patients bill of rights which is a HIPPA violation and there are more violations. I have a copy of her summary report for me to share with a attorney.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I have not discussed this with HR and I’m trying to find an attorney to share my summary report with

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

I have a seasonal job with swimming pools and I do not belong to a union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would to be able to forward the email of the summary report to whom may call me

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/28/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 24 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about the matter?

Have you reported the HIPAA violation to the US Department of Health and Human Services as required?

Infolawyer, Attorney