Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have a destroyed back from a spinal tap that got infected…

I have a destroyed...

I have a destroyed back from a spinal tap that got infected from kaiser. I cant work, I have a social security hearing coming up, kaiser has a policy of not cooperating with disabled members who file any kind of disability. so Im not getting supporting reports to support my claim. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My primary passed me along to back specialist who refereed me to the pain management DEPT. I've pulled what records that corroborate what happened to my back. I have a outside of kaiser dr.'s appointment early next month. citizen's disability is kind of useless; its left up to me to do everything. the problem is I don't know what to do and it seems so far I swimming against the current.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, im kinda on my own and am nervous that the SS judge can rule against me after two years of no income, ive lost a lot and stand to loose everything else.

3/21/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Response: You need to file complaint against Kaiser for this wrongful action with your State's Department of Insurance. The insurer must provide the information that you are requesting for your disability hearing. Without the supporting medical documents, your case may be denied, regrettably. Click here to contact California Department of Insurance.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law