Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I would like to ask questions about the sinusitis surgery I…

Hi, I would like to...
Hi, I would like to ask questions about the sinusitis surgery I just had in January. I feel that my doctor was not being honest with me and so many questions that my husband and I would like to know what to do. Thanks!
3/18/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

Under Virginia law, you shoudl report the sugeon to the Virginia state medical board who will conduct an investigation and pull the license of the surgeon and get you whatever additional medical treatment you need at no cost to you.

Here is the link to file the complaint against the surgeon online:

https://www.dhp.virginia.gov/enforcement/complaints.htm

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
OK, thank you for your response, but I would like to ask you some questions. Are you able to read my conversation with Dr. A. on just answer. com a few days ago?
Phone call session started
hello, I have answered twice, but you are not saying anything.
Please say something, I am calling through relay, please use this number I just gave you. I can't hear the phone very well and that is why I need relay to help me understand the conservation. It is okay.
OK, if you don't want to call me, then let's talk here. I have questions
Are you able to read my conversations with Dr. A under doctors about my sinusitis surgery? My doctor was not honest with me and I feel that he is wrong for doing the surgery that was not planned. I have all the evidences. I just need to know what to do and I want to do the right thing. Can you please respond me asap? Thanks.
is my home phone number using video phone relay because I can't hear on phone.(###) ###-####is my text number.
Thanks
Hello can anyone respond to my questions? Thanks.
P.S. Please do not charge my credit card with the phone call. Someone called but no answers twice. That was rude, actually.
By the way I did not rated five stars, somebody did...
Hello can someone answer my questions! Been waiting since last night. Thanks.