Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Since the opioid {CRISIS) so they say!!!!!!!!!!!! if you now…

Customer Question
Since the opioid...

Since the opioid {CRISIS) so they say!!!!!!!!!!!! if you now go to the E.R. with pain you are only looking for pain meds. my daughter was sent home with a so called bladder infection eight days later she went back with unbearable pain they were going to send her home again but finially

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your daughter in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My daughter was diagnosed with a bladder infection and found it was an infection in her spine which needed immediate surgery. the m.d.'s said it could have killed her. what should we do about this? It really stems from the health professionals not wanting to prescribe pain pills thanx JOY

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None. She's still in the hospital and will have to go to rehab. She has an incision down her spine from about under her arms to just above her tail bone. with drainage tubes in and still draining, her surgery was 3/11/18

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Of course she is unable to work and has no paid leave which means her 80 year old mother, who is going thru chemo treatment, will have to make car payments, insurance payments and phone payments etc.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

I think you have a malpractice claim againt the hosipal for the first MISDIAGNOSIS in the ER when they said she had a bladder infection. that falls below the standard of care, which is the basis for a malpractice suit.

I suggest you speak with a medical malpractice lawyer in your area and bring the claim against the hospital and the ER doctors too who misdiagnosed your daughter.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Personal Injury Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 3 months ago

Please rate 5 stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.