Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have a medical malpractice case and the North Carolina…

Customer Question
I have a medical...

I have a medical malpractice case and the North Carolina lawyer decided he was going to step out of the case? The NC lawyer has always been on the opposite side, protecting the hospital. However, it's clear that both the hospital, doctor and her employer are all negligent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Since the NC lawyer stepped out, I need to find a new lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Yes a lawsuit was filed in 2014 against all of the parties mentioned, however, the hospital filed a summary of judgment with the intention of releasing the hospital technician and the nurse. I am opposed to allowing any of the hospital stuff out of the case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been told that the lawyers have also created a mess and there are grounds for a legal malpractice case?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have document to send you today. Can I start my free trial tomorrow?
3/15/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If your lawyers were negligent in handling this case and cause you to lose the case, then you can explore a legal malpractice case. As long as the case is still going on, you are not able to pursue legal malpractice. You can terminate your lawyers and get a new medical malpractice attorney, but you need to complete the case first and then if you lose because of negligence of your first lawyers, you can sue them for legal malpractice.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney