Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

This morning i was in hotel. My son run out of the hotel,and…

Customer Question
This morning i was...

This morning i was in hotel

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My son run out of the hotel,and fall on the wheel hub of the car which park right in the main entrance we are in orlando fl my son was bleeding right aways, and we went to the er, and he get two stitches.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

No start yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/15/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

You have a case against the hotel for negligence. I suggest you submit the bills to the hotel and ask them to pay. If they will not pay, you can either hire a lawyer or sue the hotel in small claims court. You will win your case, as this is clearly the fault of the hotel for allowing the car to park in a bad place.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney