Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I HAVE A QUESTION ON OUR COUNTY ATTORNEY IS NOT RESPONDING…

Customer Question
I HAVE A QUESTION...

I HAVE A QUESTION ON OUR COUNTY ATTORNEY IS NOT RESPONDING BACK TO YOU WHEN THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR CALLS WHEN YOU HAVE AN ASSUALT CHARGE ONE SOMEONE THAT USED SOME KIND OF WEAPON

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

MINNESOTA THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE FILING ASSUALT CHARGE AND TWO OF THEM ARE MINORS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

YES THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE THAT HAS FILKED THE ASSULT CHARGES AGAINTS THE SAME PERSON

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

WELL THIS HAS HAPPEN ON FEB 23 AND ARE JUST NOT GETTING ANY RESPONCE FOR HIM NO MATTER HOW MANY CALLS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE PLACED? ONE THING IS ONE OF THEM HAS END UP HAVING TO GO TO AN EMERGENCE ROOM CAUSE HE WAS HIT BY SOME KINDA OF WEAPON CAUSING PUTTING A HOLE ON HIS CHEEK TO HIS TOUNG.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/13/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you one of the victims in the case? Have charges against the assailant been filed? What is your question with regard to this?

If you require additional information, please post your follow up here on this question thread, and I’ll be happy to provide it.