Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Recently had a toe amputated at the Seattle VA stemming from…

Recently had a toe...

Recently had a toe amputated at the Seattle VA stemming from a pair of shoes ordered by the VA that caused blisters on two toes witch despite my efforts and the podiatry dept. Gangrene set in resulting in a loss of one toe on my right foot , lots more to the story have a hard time typing need to talk on the phone for all info. I am a 72 year old Vet.thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was referred to a attorney in New York he promised to send info and to get me in contact with attorneys in Seattle , never heard a word been a month. Can u help nothing filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Hard for me to type (###) ###-####

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I understand you are looking for a phone call?

Let me know if you are still interested...if so I can send the offer

P. Simmons, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
P. Simmons, Attorney