Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Is this really a live person. NM, Yes. I just need to ask a…

Customer Question
Is this really a...

Is this really a live person

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

NM, Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

I just need to ask a question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This case is complicated . Med Mal/ Wrongful Death, pain and suffering, infliction of emotional distress

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Kindly explain your situation.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Infolawyer, Attorney