Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Question about malpractice If i have a case. NY no. So let…

Customer Question
Question about malpractice If...

Question about malpractice If i have a case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

NY no.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

So let me explain first the situation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My mother yesterday morning went in for a minor procedure (afib ablation procedure) but during the procedure the doctor nicked 2 places in her heart and was bleeding so he aborted the procedure and she needed to be transferred to north shore university hospital for emergency surgery , the surgeon patched the wholes in her heart and now she’s in ICU

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: LegalDan, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalDan
LegalDan, Attorney

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - When your mother had her initial consultations did the doctor say this might happen?

No, but I am aware of the procedure. And people kept telling me its a simple procedure. But the doctor put 2 holes in her heart.
do i have a case?

It does sound like you may have a case - there are a lot of factors that go in to a medical malpractice case.