Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have an issue, I went to a chiropractor for a neck

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue, I went to a chiropractor for a neck problem, I has been to him before for sciatica in my left hip and leg and he took an x=ray before he did anything because he said he had to see what the issue was. Well when I went to hip with neck pain and I couldn't turn my head far in either direction, he just automatically did an adjustment on my neck, after the third one I was in so much pain down my right arm it was unbelievable so I called and cancelled the rest of my appointments and I told her how much pain I was in and she said ok I will tell him. I then went to an orthopedic doctor did therapy, injections in my neck and after these all failed I had surgery,I am still having issues with my neck. Please contact me. Geri Simmons

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just feel that if he would have done an x-ray first all of this may not have happened, he did not do an x-ray before my adjustment.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/7/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

So you probably have a malpractice case against the chiropractor. It seems that his treatment fell below the ordinary standard of care, which is the measure of malpractice, and the chiro will be liable to you for the subsequent medical expenses that you incurred, as well as any pain and suffering for which you are due compensation, and any lost income if you had to be out of work as a result. You should do very well, and the chiro has insurance so they will pay.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
would someone there be willing to take this case

We are information only. We cannot represent individual clients, but the state bar association can refer you to some possible attorneys to take the case.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney