Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Defamation suit, liable/slander state of Texas. I am not…

Customer Question
Defamation suit, liable/slander state of...
Defamation suit, liable/slander state of Texas. I am not clear if defamartion falls under the "personal injury" classification.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

"Fall under" in what sense exactly? Why are you concerned about this classification? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Hello Patrick. I as because I understand there are many different clasifications of law, so I simply want to know I am speaing with someone in the specific feild that is experienced in a defamation case.

Got it, that makes perfect sense. Defamation is a tort and is therefore something handled by attorneys who handle personal injury matters. There are personal injury attorneys who handle more defamation matters than others, though. If you are looking for an attorney who handles defamation cases, you can check here.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Thank you. Do you handle defamation cases in the state of Texas?

Unfortunately I do not. However, you can use the directory I linked to you above to find an attorney in your area who does handle these cases.

Again if there is anything more I can do for you just let me know. It's my pleasure....

Ok, thank you for your time.

You are very welcome. If I have answered your questions, I would be very grateful for a positive rating of my service (using the stars at the top of the page) so that I may receive credit for assisting you.

Very best wishes.