Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I need to convert three civil cases into a civil RICO. CA.

Customer Question
I need to convert...

I need to convert three civil cases into a civil RICO

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

2015 filed Petition to Remove Trustees for cause 2016 filed civil action against all parties in Probate filing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

2016 trustees filed against care provider to recover $390,00 from care provider, stolen by her, and LA county indicted her for manslauighter

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 2 days by:
1/2/2018
Personal Injury Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

RICO is a federal law so you would file the case to convert it to a RICO by going to federal district court in downtown Los Angeles to do this. You should do very well filing a civil RICO case based on the circumstances as you describe it.

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney