Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have been going to CPS PAIN CENTER AT SKYLINE MEDICAL AND…

Customer Question
I have been going...

I have been going to CPS PAIN CENTER AT SKYLINE MEDICAL AND THE DOCTOR HER NAME IS***** AND BECAUSE I AM VERY VERY STRESSED OUT AND I LEFT NASHVILLE AFTER MY HEART DOCTOR PUT A MONITOR ON ME AND THEY SAID THEY HAD TRIED TO CALL ME AND NO ANSWER SHE TOOK ME OFF MY REGULAR MEDICATION AND GAVE ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT I AM GOING TO CHANGE DOCTORS BUT I DON'T LIKE HOW I GOT TREATED.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TENNESSEE

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO BUT I WANTED TOO.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE HAD 5 BACK SURGERIES I WALK AROUND WITH 7 SCREWS AND BOLTS EVERY DAY AND THEY PLAY ME LIKE I AM A CHILD I AM 61 WILL SOON BE 62 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
12/28/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this situation? The pain doctor removed you from your pain program for not being in contact according to your pain management contract that you signed with the doctor?

NO I AM NOT REMOVED I WAS GOING TO VOLUNTARILY REMOVE MY OWN SELF CAUSE I FEEL SHE IS MISTREATING ME BECAUSE NO ONE ANSWERED MY PHONE. WHAT IF I DIN'T HAVE A PHONE THEN WHAT? SHE IS DOING ALL OF THIS STUPID CRAP BECAUSE THE LAST OF OCT. IS MY OLDEST SON''S BIRTHDAY AND WE ALL CELEBRATED IT IN MISSISSIPPI AND I LOST OR SOMEONE STOLE MY MEDICINE AND I HAD A VERY ROUGH TIME GETTING THROUGH NOVEMBER SO I CALLED THEM AND TOLD THE OFFICE WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND BY THE TIME I WENT INTO THE OFFICE THEY ALL HAD ATTITUDES SO I DON'T FEEL THEM ANYMORE AND I NO HOW I CAN BE SO IT IS BEST I JUST LEAVE.
YOU NO WHAT JUST LEAVE IT ALONE I DON'T HAVE MONEY JUST TO ASK A QUESTIONS SO I DON'T WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME I WILL FIND SOME OTHER WAY THANK YOU.