Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

What type of cases do you deal with??? Michigan. Such as to…

Customer Question
What type of cases...

What type of cases do you deal with???

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Such as to whom & where???

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Medical Malpractice/Deliberate Misdiagnosis

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
This is faster than expected and as I am not in the condition at the moment to get Documentation out, that makes it a little difficult!!
I would rather not have answers emailed to me, prefer phone call or a Chat??
I will Call Back when I am able to sit in this chair sometime later this morning, Thank You
12/28/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

What specific question do you have about Medical Malpractice?