Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have had several amputations. I have seen adds offering…

Customer Question
I have had several...

I have had several amputations. I have seen adds offering legal help with drug co. who distribute meds for diabetes. I live in Utah the 800 number is ***** in my area code.. Have I been blocked without options?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a UT lawyer about this?

Do you think it is worth my time?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
12/27/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

The company may not be authorized to do business in Utah and give away medications, so you need to contact their corporate offices by looking the manufacturer up online and calling their corporate regular number and find out from them why you cannot call from Utah or if you can participate in their program in Utah.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.