Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I need assistance with disability at least. I have a very…

Customer Question
Hi I need assistance with...
Hi I need assistance with disability at least. I have a very complicated story from exposure to agent orange and many other unmentionable chemicals from monsanto formerly greenwood chemical. I would like to seek damages and if I am unable to I would at least help in procuring disability as it has ruined my health and I am once again in need of medical attention. I have 3 heart conditions one of which is fatal if untreated and overall complications with my health. This has been so expensive to live with and I cannot keep going at the rate necessary to just break even to stay alive. please help me . Thank you
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
12/25/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

how long ago were you diagnosed with these conditions?

can you tie them to the chemical exposure

when I was 20, Ive since had 4 heart surgeries and am now 37. Thats the complicated part. Our water was contaminated by the manufacturing plant. I was not born with the conditions and I got sick over time with exposure to the water. It was documented that cattle would fall down and die from drinking the water that ran behind our house. I played in this water and drank the well water more than my other family members. It not a clear cut case thats been the problem. But lots of weird diseases in the area and cancer.
I am dependent on a pace maker for the rest of my life and my condition is not a normal one. There should be some proof in just the type of conditions I have.
When we had our water tested because we found out about the exposure a Cia agent came to our house to inquire if we found anything unusual I was very young when I remember this clearly bc he scared me.
Infolawyer, Attorney