Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

CAN I SUE A MAN IF HE GIVES ME HERPES BUT NEVER TELLS ME HE…

Customer Question
CAN I SUE A...

CAN I SUE A MAN IF HE GIVES ME HERPES BUT NEVER TELLS ME HE HAD THEM BEFORE WE HAD SEX?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

TEXAS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I WAS 72 YEARS OLD AND SO WAS HE WHEN THIS HAPPENED, NOT LONG AFTER MY HUSBAND DIED....WHO DID NOT HAVE THEM. WE WERE MARRIED 58 YEARS AND NO FOOLING AROUND.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
12/19/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Michael Bradley
I am sorry for everything that you are going through. The short answer is yes you would be able to sue him for battery since he has given you a STD and from what you have said he did not disclose that he had this disease prior to your contact

can I help you further?

Infolawyer, Attorney