Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

My daughter has been beat by a boy since kindergarten, she…

My daughter has been...

My daughter has been beat by a young boy since kindergarten, she is not in the 4th grade. This has been on going for the past 5 years and the school has not stopped it. I have reported this to the police, a local senator, the principal, assistant principal, and the school administration office. They will not make it stop. What can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

New braunfels texas an has been an ongoing issue for the past 5 years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have reported this to the police, a local senator, the principal, assistant principal, and the school administration office. They will not make it stop

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No mam

12/13/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to go to your District Attorney's Office and report this crime. You should also contact Texas Department of Education.

You should also consider filing lawsuit against the school for not taking proper actions to protect your daughter. You would need the assistance of a local Attorney who handles school and education issues to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law