WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Personal Injury Lawyer
62735101

I need a civil rights attorney, for an illegal strip search

Customer Question

I need a civil rights attorney, for an illegal strip search of a minor on school campus
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I filed a formal complaint with the school district yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My daughter was threatened, and not allowed to put her clothes back on, she is a special needs child in special ed classes
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 11 months ago.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that this happened to your poor dear daughter. What a terrifying experience for you both.

You didn't say where you are in California, we are in San Francisco, so I suggest you go through the California state bar service to find a civil rights lawyer in your part of California.

Here is the link to the referral which will find you a qualified civil rights lawyer in your area. I recommend you speak with a few and decide which one you like best and think will do the best job for you and your daughter.

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Need-Legal-Help/Lawyer-Referral-Service

Please rate five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Checking in to see if you are satisfied with the answer and are ready to close out the question or if you need something else from me.

Thanks and best wishes.