Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Do you do medical malpractice. Ohio, and I can get my

Customer Question
Do you do medical...

Do you do medical malpractice

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Ohio, and I can get my records.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

No, I just discovered that I have been on the wrong antidepressant medication since about 1996. I'm on disability now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It involves several doctors over many years, and I'm damned angry because they stole my life.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
12/6/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com

Infolawyer, Attorney