Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Was in an auto accident yesterday. Was hit from behind while…

Customer Question
Was in an auto accident...
Was in an auto accident yesterday. Was hit from behind while at a red light. The car that hit me was totaled in the accident. Estimate damage for my car 4400.00USD.
Didn’t experience any pain yesterday, however woke up today with very stiff neck all the up my head and lower back pain. Took today and tomorrow off work due to pain and stiffness. What should my next steps be.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
File a claim with your insurer. Your insurer should cover all damage and injuries after deductible. It also will pursue other driver and his insurer and may be able to get your deductible back too.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Do I need an attorney or should I go to a dr? I’ve had a ton of calls from ambulance chasers today.
You don’t need a lawyer. Collect the medical bills and see a doctor! Your insurance agent will walk you through it!
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!
Awaiting your reply, thank you!