Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Esq., please: How do I fill this form out? Have only till…

Customer Question
For Law Educator, Esq., please...
For Law Educator, Esq., please: How do I fill this form out? Have only till Friday. Messenger (I am disabled) tried to deliver my request for rehearing to Motions window (prose) and clerk refused it saying she needed Proof of mailing to defendants and that I could select any date/time for hearing. I dont know room, or? Can I staple my 2 page (with attached exhibits) to form and mail that to them?The form asks for notary but my letter is notarized (hard to get to one in my area). Isnt that good enough? Messenger said she doesnt want my form back. How does she know the motion and Index number? Do I write it on the receipt/proof of mailing? She said no to UPS. They come to my home. Now I have to pay messenger to do post office. How does the court see my copy if she wont take it. Statute up Saturday. I will attach images. Thank you.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
12/1/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to know what court is going to hear your motion and you need to set date and time for that motion to be heard. You need to set it at least 8 days from date of service.

As far as notary, you cannot just send it in with the letter, you need to call one of the mobile notary services that I mentioned yesterday to you.

The index number is ***** case number, you need to have your case number ***** they know what case the motion pertains to and you need to fill that in.

The rest of the blanks on the form are fairly self explanatory.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.