Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Mrs. Tina.. Hines. Over the last year my children, and I…

Customer Question
Good evening Mrs. Tina...

Good evening Mrs. Tina. My name is***** Over the last year my children, and I have been in a domestic violence program, and this goverment funding program have been the worst. Through this program, My truck had some issues, and the Director sent my truck over to an auto body shop that they work with, and they totally vandilized my vechile, and tore up alot inside of my truck to include the hazads light within the truck itself. Given the opportunity, as I thought may have been good my children, and I were given an apartment, and scheduled to attend meetings with a counseler myself alone, and we did follow all of these people protocols. I have never had company at this funded apartment. This same Director made me very uncomfortable, knowing that the children, and I were in need of help. This governmental program is designed to really help families such as myself, and children, and this woman was trying to get me to sleep with her. When I didn't give a reply she began to verbally abuse me in front of the school adminstrators, and so forth, September 2016 We moved into this apartment, and since day two of our stay the apartment had been broken into, trashed, my belongings, and the childrens belongiongs destroyed, and I have called the police twice. To speed this up October 31, 2017 was the second time that I had to contact the police in this town, and the same officer who came out the first time is the same one that came out again. For one year I asked the Coordinator to please change the locks, and she hadn't bothered to do it until she heard me speak to the police while she was on the phone on this day. These people are organized, and have really went to the extreme to try to get me locked up in jail, and my children taken away from me. The Elementary school officials withheld information pertaining my younger child, and did think he wouldn't pass to the next grade, His teacher, and the Assistant Principal worked together with the Director over the Domestic Shelter Program to try to destroy me, and my family. It didn't work. I had been harrassed so bad, and taking in all of this silent abuse, that I did reach out to a local church, for help from the pastor. The foolishness stopped for a while, as I had the desire to give of my time to replace all of the kind things that this church did to help my children, I to have a blessed Christmas 2016. My children also attend a afterschool/daycare program through this same organization, and from last the beginning of the school year my youngest son has had to ride the bus from school to the daycare facility. This particular bus driver has yelled, and screamed, at the students, and pushing the brakes, causing the children to hit their heads on the seats, that I ended up getting a cell phone for my boys to call me when these thing have taken place. For the last three weeks, I have called the school board, the transportation department, and so forth to report this bus driver, and on 11/29/2017 he hit a vechile while the chilldren were on the bus, left the accident to drop the children off at the daycare, and my son video recorder the entire accident. The bus driver called my son "BOY" I said as I approched the State trooper that his name is ***** ***** its Joshua. The Director of the daycare was at the accident, because 5 to 6 children who come to the after school daycare was on the bus on that day. She was upset that my son video recorded the accident. On 11/30/2017 the day after at the daycare my oldest son took sick in the facility. The Director called me, and began to say Al...is throwing up in the bathroom, and when you come to the daycare I need to takl to you. Mind you it was raining 11/30/2017, I had just gotten off work. When I arrived at the Daycare the Director Megan was accompanied by another woman, and she had the ardasity to tell me that a four year old said my son Joshua the same one who recorder the bus driver the day before, where his boss was arreste

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Cleveland, Georgia my truck is a 2000 Toyota 4 runner, and because I was in the sheler first, they did all types of undermining things like calling the pawn company where I had a lien at the time, Its paid for now thank God, but this has been a mess, a mess.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No, the truck is paid for.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did you get all of the information in the beginning? I don't think I can redo all of that please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
12/1/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I have read your whole string of several incidents that occurred to you over the past year or two, but I do not see any specific question in there for us, what is your question?

Also, I do not see anything you posted in there to connect any one person to the various incidents that have happened to you, so again, please explain what your specific question is for us to answer. Thank you.

How do I file suit against this organizartion for their abuse toward myself, and children. We are under a domestic sheltering program, and have endured severe abuse from the organization to include the schooling system, the Director of the Shelter, the Directors of the Daycare, the Coordinator over the housing program, breakin for one year, and after calling the police twice the locks to our apartment was finally changed on 10/31/2017. Falsely accusing my ten year old son of touching a four year old inappropiately, in relatation because he had a video of the school bus driver hitting a car, and leaving the scene on 11/29/2017. The false statement was given to me in front of another individual on 11/30/2017. My vechile was also vandilized through this organizations Director of Shelter, and I would like to know how to make a complaint with the governmental funding program that provides funding for families in need such as myself, and others. This is not a personal injury, I really don't know what to call all of this mess. I need help, and I don't want to have my name slandered any futher than it already has, or my two children who are both afraid.

Thank you for your reply.

Here is a sample suit for damages, if you cannot get a local attorney which is the best way to file suit against these people. See: https://www.cssfirm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Complaint-for-Damages-Rios.pdf

What you will need is actual evidence the organization director and employees have actually done these things to you in order to prove your case in the court. It is best you get a local attorney involved in representing you to seek your damages for the harassment and property damage to your vehicle and also infliction of emotional distress.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.