Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I was hurt so bad I even had brain damage that I got 2

Customer Question
I was hurt so...

I was hurt so bad I even had brain damage that I got 2 guardians. That was 16 years ago. In 2005 ReMed a brain injured organization, in PA, stated that I could live on my own again. Could I get rid of my guardians-now?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

ReMed states that I am OK, and that I am trying to get rid of my guardians. They were more interested in helping me out in 2007 when I came into millions. A judge from PA said that I had the guardians to begin with in 2001, can it be changed by a local judge, with the proof that I could live again by ReMed?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I was hurt working in Wilkes-Barre, PA. My guardians stated that it's OK to live here in Kinston, NC, and I'm trying to go to a judge here. Can he use the statements of ReMed that I could live on my own, who are telling me what to do with no rights?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I beaver that these are the common way to explain, however the lawyer should know, that I could move into NC by my sister in NC from PA ReMed apartment 2 years after they qualified my living on my own, when I won millions. In 2005 I did have Workman's Comp. and Medicare-probably not to be able for me to use.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
11/28/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 6 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I suggest you write the PA judge that established the guardianship.Ask him to terminate the guardianship.You would have to travel for the hearing.This would have to be back where trust was established.Judge may well agree with you.You may need to look at guardianship papers and call and gets judges name and address so you can write him asking for a hearing.For you to prevail you will need to appear and convince the judge to end it and that you no longer need guardians.It think you can do so.Your sister can help here to write if necessary.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight and wish you the best.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

My transfer was changed already. This court ask me to get a neurotest, I had it done improperly, and now I have to go to court on the 12/4 to see if I can have an appeal, a new neurotest. Hopefully the graduation from ReMed-the damage healing,who stated that I can live on my own in 2005 will be an advantage to get at lest another test. But I'm even curious if that ReMed notification of living on my own help me to get rid of my neurotest, or even another court date!--that would be really great.

It is bound to help here. You can show no further need here, or alternatively your sister is better situated since you are in NC.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney