RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 29 years in personal injury
8534270

My Mother was abused at Glencroft Care facility in Glencroft

Customer Question

My Mother was abused at Glencroft Care facility in Glencroft Arizona. A nurses aid broke my Mother's right arm. I need help. I live in philadelphia, PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Police came to her in the home. They will not give me the police report
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: In the state of arizona on November 13, 2017
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I feel the Nursing care facility is not addressing the seriousness of this. My Mother only had her right arm to use. Her left arm is not usable from an old injury
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

I hope you will sue here.You can locate lawyer here, they would take this contingent fee and you don't pay unless there is a recovery.

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/nursing-home-abuse/glendale/arizona

Also file complaint here

The Arizona Department of Health Services has an online system for filing complaints against state-licensed nursing homes. The system will also work for complaints against child-care facilities and hospitals.

The online form, available around the clock, asks basic questions about who, what, when and where, and also reminds people to include information about potential witnesses and police involvement. The questionnaire is then sent directly to the appropriate licensing office for prioritizing.

The investigator will need contact information for the person filing the complaint in case more information is needed and to provide updated information to the filer when the investigation is complete. But officials stress that the system is secure and that confidentiality will be maintained.

The complaint form is available through the department's mainwebsite at www.azdhs.gov

I am so sorry your mother had to suffer this injury. I hope you sue and file a complaint here with the state.The home can be fined even shut down for such issues.

Prayers to her and you in all of this.

Thanks again and thanks for rating 5 stars.