Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

My Mother was abused at Glencroft Care facility in Glencroft…

Customer Question
My Mother was abused...

My Mother was abused at Glencroft Care facility in Glencroft Arizona. A nurses aid broke my Mother's right arm. I need help. I live in philadelphia, PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Police came to her in the home. They will not give me the police report

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

In the state of arizona on November 13, 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel the Nursing care facility is not addressing the seriousness of this. My Mother only had her right arm to use. Her left arm is not usable from an old injury

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
11/19/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I hope you will sue here.You can locate lawyer here, they would take this contingent fee and you don't pay unless there is a recovery.

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/nursing-home-abuse/glendale/arizona

Also file complaint here

The Arizona Department of Health Services has an online system for filing complaints against state-licensed nursing homes. The system will also work for complaints against child-care facilities and hospitals.

The online form, available around the clock, asks basic questions about who, what, when and where, and also reminds people to include information about potential witnesses and police involvement. The questionnaire is then sent directly to the appropriate licensing office for prioritizing.

The investigator will need contact information for the person filing the complaint in case more information is needed and to provide updated information to the filer when the investigation is complete. But officials stress that the system is secure and that confidentiality will be maintained.

The complaint form is available through the department's mainwebsite at www.azdhs.gov

I am so sorry your mother had to suffer this injury. I hope you sue and file a complaint here with the state.The home can be fined even shut down for such issues.

Prayers to her and you in all of this.

Thanks again and thanks for rating 5 stars.