Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I've been involved for the past 15 months with a man, who…

Customer Question
I've been involved for...

I've been involved for the past 15 months with a man, who was rekindling a sexual and emotional relationship with an old lover, who suspects he fathered her 15 year old first born, during our "sexually exclusive", by his suggestion, relationship. I believe he intentionally and deliberately caused extreme emotional distress to me. His surreptitious relationship was just exposed after he proposed loving "both" of us and why couldn't he continue. In this moment of sexual abuse and emotional duress all over the newbelieve this

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

I believe he's liable. Please advise.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Thank you!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I live in WI. He lives in MN

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
11/14/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please clarify - are you asking if you can sue him over his conduct? Or, something else?