Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Disability lawyer. California. I have been denied disability…

Customer Question
Disability lawyer Lawyer's Assistant:...

Disability lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have been denied disability because I made over 1200 per month in2012 that money was salmon disaster money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had a large plate removed from my skull that year I still have epilepsy and total loss of hearing in my right ear

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
11/13/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this situation?