Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Looking to see if I need a civil attorney. while an

Customer Question
Looking to see if...

Looking to see if I need a civil attorney. while an inpatient in a hospital, the hospital failed to protect me against a nurse who tried to take my life. I believe this was not his first attempt with patients & the hospital used me to apprehend him. Can you plz lead me in the right direction

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

In Weirton Medical Center, Weirton WVA & yes I have copies of my medical records

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

I filed a statement with. Quest Relations at the hospital. I called Weirton Police & last week I have statement to Wellsburg State Police to do an investigation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Except that I am in fear bc I don't know where this nurse is & I don't know what I should be doing. All lawyers state this is not medical malpractice

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
11/10/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

A bit more detail would be helpful please.

What did the nurse do?

How did the hospital fail to protect you?