Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Second opinion] Do you handle tennessee defamation, Libel,

Customer Question
Second opinion] Do you...

Second opinion] Do you handle tennessee defamation, Libel, or Lible Per Se cases?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

I would be the Plaintiff from Georgia and the Defendants went into hiding to avoid litigation in CT and I recently found that they lare living in Tennessee.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Only in CT there lhave been a filing other than Defamation, Libel and Libel Per Se because they (2 Defendants) had moved out of CT and recently discovered that they live in the Johnson City, Tri-city area.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes... I need to know if the statute of limitations can be held until the date of discovery of their whereabouts.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
11/8/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Jacob Durell,
 replied 9 months ago
Jacob Durell

Can you tell me more about how and where the defamation or libel occurred, and when it occurred? Was it in writing? What did you file in CT?