Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I cannot seem to get any legal help because my situation…

Customer Question
I cannot seem to...

I cannot seem to get any legal help because my situation sounds fiction or "unreal". My husband and I went to the police and told our story and was laughed out the door. One police told me that if I bother the office about this story again, I would go to jail. (harbor city).My husband and I are victims of secret stalking. We are being bullied and harassed on a daily basis. To cause insult to injury, the stalker somehow got the neighbors to participate. I am low income and cannot afford a criminal attorney. I lost my job because of the situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Channel 7 wanted to do a write up on us but they said to get just a little more evidence. We have tons on pictures with the stalker/s in the acts.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. I am in Los Angeles, CA

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
No sir. Restraining order did not work. This genius of a stalker was able to dissolve the order without our knowledge. No matter how much times I change my telephone number. HE GETS IT. No matter where we go in our car. HE CAN FIND US. He actually came up to my husband and told him that he has a tracker on our car. My husband asked why are you doing this, and he responded, I'm going to show her my power. ??? Even my email is compromised. H E L P !!
10/6/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not understand why a Restraining Order could be vacated by the Court without a hearing and notice to the person(s) who took out the Restraining Order. You may consider filing Motion for Reinstatement of the Restraining Order as it was vacated without prior notice of the hearing to you.

In addition, you need to contact your District Attorney's office about your concerns if the Police has refused to hear your story.

Best wishes,