Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I had an auto accident 9:29 2015. Isent a certified letter…

Customer Question
I had an auto...

I had an auto accident 9:29 2015

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Isent a certified letter and they recd it but not responded, do I need to file claim before Friday

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

State Farm has paid my medical and says they go after American Family? I want compensation for pain and suffering

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
9/28/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Marsha411JD, Attorney

Thank you for the information and your question. In order to assist you I will need to know what State the car accident was in. Also, are you saying that you did not file a liability/injury claim with the at fault driver's insurance company?

No I sent a certified letter that they signed for that if I did not receive a reply by today I would file a lawsuit
Indiana no need an answer NIW TI FILE BY MIDNIGHT TOMORROW 9/29/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney