Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I went into a salon last week with a definite picture of…

Customer Question
I went into a...

I went into a salon last week with a definite picture of what i wanted, kept the picture up so the stylist coyld see, she finally told me i could put the pictiure down that she had it, she hadnt cut it like i wanted at all! Was too upset, the next day went back to have her cut the hair that was left too long, she wasnt there but the lady who took care of me this time said she saw where the previous lady had made some mistakes and trying to repair, she made it even worse, hairstyle doesnt even look like what i went in for, very, very upset, my hair has been just chopped off, my looks arent all that good but my hair was all i had going for me now i dont even have that! What can i do!!!???????

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

Oklahoma, no other than the picture on my phone that i wanted!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Nothing has been filed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just very upset with people who say they know what they are doing and they really dont!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/24/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Have you spoken with the owner about this and demanded a refund? Did you suffered any injuries or damages?